The first doctor a child needs after their birth is a pediatrician. They play an essential role in the physical health, wellness, and mental prosperity of a child.
Besides initiating better growth and overall development, a pediatrician plays a vital role in various treatments of children. The list includes detection of autism at an early stage, treatment of pneumonia in kids, and treatment of common diseases like flu, fever, cold, and more.
Pediatricians have further specialization in medicines, surgeries, and therapies. Therefore, these experts recommend the best possible cure, depending upon the symptoms. So we advise you to get your children treated by these experts before the situation goes out of hand. After all, it is the life of your child!
And to help you pick the best pediatrician in Chandigarh, we have created a well-researched list of the top five. They will surely help you determine a healthy lifestyle for your child, offer advice to prevent prolonged illness or injuries, and guide you in anticipating your child’s needs. Let’s make your kids happier forever!
Top 5 Pediatricians in Chandigarh
Dr. K Babu | MBBS | MD:
Dr. K Babu is a renowned pediatrician with more than 13 years of experience in his field. He completed his MBBS, in 2008 from Amrita School of Medicine, Elamkara, Kochi, in 2008 and MD in 2011, in pediatrics from the Postgraduate Institute of Med. He has a clear mission to lay a perfect foundation and achieve 100 years of a healthy life.
To achieve this status, he advises easy methods using which parents can improve their children’s overall health. In addition, he specializes in growth, development, evaluation, management, vaccination, immunization, genetic diseases, and skin checks. With all this expertise, Dr. K Babu has been delivering high-quality preventive health services. Therefore, you can book an appointment with them right away!
- Address: House number 323 Sector 21A, Chandigarh, CH 160022
- Phone number: 85914 38529
- Timings: MON-SAT 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM | Sunday – Closed
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specialty: Allergy Tests, Vaccination, Immunization, NewBorn and Critical Care, Nebulisation Facility, Chickenpox, Thyroid Disorder Treatment, Jaundice and Childhood Infections
Dr. Gunjan Baweeja | MBBS | MD:
Dr. Gunjan Baweja is among the best Pediatricians in the city of Chandigarh. She has eight years of experience in dealing with children’s health effectively. She completed her MBBS from Jammu in 2008, MD in Paediatrics from Manipal Hospital in 2012, and MRCPCH (UK) from RCPCH UK in 2015. She has a unique specialization in child vaccination, pediatric health, and pediatric echocardiography.
In addition, she is also a member of the Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, London, European Academy of Pediatrics, Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP), Executive member IAP Chandigarh, and Emergency Medicine association. All these accomplishments are a clear sign that you can completely trust her with your child’s health. Book your appointment now!
- Address: 3031, Sector 19 D, Landmark: Behind Sarovar Path, Chandigarh, CH 160019
- Phone Number: 98720 86223
- Timings: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Website: https://dr-gunjan-baweja.business.site/
- Specialty: Bronchial Asthma Treatment, Newborn Care, Child Development, Thyroid Disease in Children, Childhood Infections, Vaccination & Immunization
Dr. R P Bansal | MBBS | MD :
Dr. R. P. Bansal is an assimilated pediatrician with more than 35 years of experience in his field. He pursued his MBBS, in 1982 and MD in 1986, from Government Medical College & Rajendra Hospital, Punjabi University, Patiala. Besides, he specializes in curing diabetes in children, growth and development issues, evaluation, management, childhood infections, thyroid disease, and more. Also, he is a member of the Medical Council of India (MCI), the Indian Medical Association (IMA), and the Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP). So with all these accomplishments, you can visit him without any second thoughts.
- Address: SCO 183 First Floor, Main Market, Chandigarh Sector 34c, near Polka, Chandigarh, CH 160022
- Phone Number: 98140 02926
- Website: https://www.practo.com/chandigarh/doctor/dr-r-p-bansal-pediatrician
- Specialty: Vaccination, Immunization, Dietary and Nutritional Counseling, Bowel and Skin Problems, Bed Wetting, Fever, Measles Treatment, Growth, Viral Fever, Bronchial Asthma, Development Evaluation, Food Allergy, Infant Nutrition, Childhood Infections, and Viral Diseases.
Dr. Anil K Malhotra:
With more than 40 years of experience as a child specialist in Chandigarh, Dr. Anil Malhotra has become a credible name among parents regarding children’s health.
Along with this achievement, he is also an honored member of the Indian Medical Association (IMA) and the Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP). Being a well-known name among pediatricians of Chandigarh, you grab your phone and book an appointment with him right away. His knowledge will boost your child’s health.
- Address: Sector 37 C, Chandigarh
- Timings: MON – FRI 09:00 AM – 01:00 PM and 05:30 PM – 08:00 PM
- Fee: Rs 800
Asha Childcare and Development Center:
Run by the two most accomplished pediatrics in Chandigarh, Dr. Chhaya and Dr. Arun Prasad, the Asha Child Care, and Development Clinic is a great option when you are looking for a children specialist or hospital in Chandigarh. Their only priority is to provide exceptional nursing care for your child with a significant team of doctors and nurses.
Also, they provide a child-friendly environment and are one of the safest pediatric clinics in Chandigarh. With an impeccable customer review, they have managed to achieve 4.4 ratings on google. Therefore, take your child to them and see actionable results. Book an appointment now and boost your child’s physical, mental, and emotional health!
- Address: No. 653, Sector 16D, Udyog Path, Chandigarh
- Timings: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Phone Number: 0172 277 0600, 98768 19949
In the end
All the pediatricians understand that children are not simply small adults, thereby presenting different symptoms. They offer different plans of prescriptions, medicines, or food for adults. So be rest assured, as they are specially trained to recognize the importance of these differences, especially among young children and newborns.
But if your child is too young or shy to talk with a pediatrician, we suggest you first understand the importance of communication, build confidence and comfort with your child and accept their issues. So let’s find a balance between the proper care, at the right time, and in the right place for your kid!