To help you select the best institute for SAT coaching in Chandigarh, we have segregated these SAT coaching institutes in Chandigarh from the rest, based on past results, quality of training classes provided, and the fee structure. Without further ado, let’s check the best ones
Top 5 SAT Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh (With Fees and Course Duration)
1. New Cambridge College
- Location: SCO 80-81-82, Top Floor, Sector 17-D, Chandigarh.
- Contact Numbers: +919878222772, +911724014454
- Website: https://newcambridgecollege.com/
- Course Duration and Speciality: New Cambridge is one of the most reliable and best SAT coaching institutes in Chandigarh. With a well-established team of experienced and professional trainers, this institute backs upon the ultra-modern study material that is helpful for an average student. This prominent SAT coaching institute in Chandigarh has a 45 days regular course duration. However, the total course duration is two months from which the last 15 days are kept for mock tests. The institute also provides the option of 3 months course with weekend classes of 5 hours. All the students are provided with proper study notes and abundant practice tests for cracking some of the prominent competitive exams.
- Fee Charges: They offer SAT coaching at Rs 18,600
- Prominent Features:
- This SAT coaching institute provides doubt classes other than the regular batches.
- They have excellent infrastructure and well-qualified and experienced teachers.
- Every student is allotted a specific computer system, frequent mock tests and sectional tests are also conducted using a specially designed test portal, which is valid for six months.
- New Cambridge institute also offers counselling sessions free of cost for aspiring students who are confused in selecting the correct path for achieving their goals.
- The institute also offers 1-year validity of repeat sessions, which is great for students who wish to attempt the test late or more than once.
- Location: SCO 5, Top Floor, Sector 34-C, Near Gurudwara Sahib, Chandigarh
- Website: https://www.time4education.com/cc_enrollments/crashcourse1.aspx?c=ALL
- Contact Number: +918699303269
- Course Duration and Speciality: The course duration of caddmus is 2 months(alternate days) and 1 month (every day).
- Fee Structure: The fee for the GRE course is INR 16,000
- Prominent Features: The institute provides study material; experienced teachers; and feedback of students. They also provide a DEMO class for SAT course.
- Location: SCO 451-452, Sector 35-C, Chandigarh, 160035
- Website: http://www.acct.edu.in/
- Contact Number: +919779046382
- Course Duration and Speciality: ACCT institute is present over pan India and provides SAT coaching in Chandigarh. It helps generate a competitive spirit in the students that allows them to yield better results. They provide a course of 40 classes (20 in groups and 20 one-on-one classes).
- Fee Structure: SAT Coaching is for INR 30,000
- Prominent Features: The institute is backed by highly qualified professional trainers, they train and nurture the students to achieve their goals. They provide 15 test series and 5 individual demo classes.
4. Maths Vidya
- Location: SCO 77-78, 2nd Floor, Sector 45-C, Chandigarh, 160047
- Number: +918968240241
- Website: https://www.mathsvidya.com/
- Course Duration and Speciality: This is one of the most reputed SAT coaching institutes in Chandigarh.
- Fee Structure: The course fee is INR
- Prominent Features: Maths vidya Chandigarh is the name to reckon with in the educational arena that grooms students for getting a good package in job and business. It conducts small batches and ensures personal attention to each student.
5. TC Global
- Location: SCO 117-118-119, above Canara Bank Building, 17C, Chandigarh, 160017
- Website: www.tcglobal.com
- Contact Number: +9188008 84851
- Course Duration and Speciality: TC Global institute is present over pan India and provides SAT coaching in Chandigarh. It helps generate a competitive spirit in the students that allows them to yield better results.
- Fee Structure: SAT Coaching is for INR 23,799
- Prominent Features: The institute is backed by highly qualified professional trainers, they train and nurture the students to achieve their goals.
The fees mentioned above for each SAT Coaching Institute may vary. We recommend the students to get in touch with the institutes as some of the institutes even have early morning and late evening batches to make the learning more convenient for you. Grasp intricate information before enrolling in any institute. So, that is all about the Top 5 SAT coaching Institutes in Chandigarh.
Now, let us circle back to the frequently asked questions for choosing the best SAT coaching institute in Chandigarh:
QUESTION 1: What is a good SAT score?
ANSWER: A good SAT score will depend on the university where you want to take admission to. However, an average SAT score revolves around 1000 scores. And anything above 1200 is considered a good SAT score. It is advised to aim for the highest score (1600) after a realistic self-assessment. The American universities focus on the overall profile of the student and SAT is just a part of that process.
QUESTION 2: Is SAT a tough test?
ANSWER: The main motive of the SAT test is to judge the reading, writing, and mathematical skills of a candidate. Nothing is tough if you put in a reasonable and commendable effort.
QUESTION 3: What is a good score in the SAT essay?
ANSWER: With the revision of march 2016, candidates must know that the SAT essay score will not affect their composite score on the 1600 point scale. However, a 20 mark score is considered good for tier 1 colleges.
QUESTION 4: What is the duration of the exam?
ANSWER: The SAT test takes 3 hours and 50 min (with the essay) to complete. To get the best scores in the SAT examination, we have also covered some tips and tricks that you can follow. Studying for the SAT is a big undertaking; let us read the advice given by experts to hone your undergraduate admission process.
- Eliminate the wrong answers: The most critical rule of the SAT examination is to eliminate the three wrong answers to select the correct. This mainly applies to the reading and writing section.
- Understand your errors: For achieving dramatic improvements, it is critical to access your mistakes in the practice tests. Understand the reason behind each to avoid it in the final examination. A candidate is usually prone to four kinds of mistakes- content weakness, time pressure, question comprehension, and careless error. Catalogue all the wrong answers and detect your error pattern.
- Pay attention to the context: For answering the reading section, look for the positive and negative connotations to eliminate the invalid options. Also, look at the context. Not just the exact line but words around it like “therefore, however, thereby” are also paramount.
- Use the evidence questions to your answer: The new SAT questions ask you to select an excerpt from the passage that serves as the most relevant evidence for your previous answer. Such questions can help you identify mistakes and clarify ambiguities.
- Fill the content gap: If you have problems with the basic math skills, you need to improve them before the final test day. By giving practice tests, you can easily notice the weak content areas. Fill those gaps. Happy learning!
- Memorize formulae: SAT exam will provide you with formulas, but it would be time-consuming for you to, again and again, look for the reference. It is best to memorize all the formulas beforehand.
Other than this you can also memorize grammar rules; be careful with no change questions; implement the skim technique for reading paragraphs, and use specific evidence. Now that you have understood the basic pointers about SAT examination preparation and structure.
Go through the above-discussed SAT coaching institutes in Chandigarh and select the best. The duration of preparation varies from student to student, depending on their grasping capability. You can also add to your scores by creating an impressive work history (such as rewards or special recognition). Give yourself time to prepare for the test. Happy preparing!