Who doesn’t want an evening with great food on the table, a hot cuppa if you want it, and a warm hug to comfort! It’s where you can gather with your loved ones – A cafe! We understand it is essential to foster a community that is safe and delightful. But we also understand how busy schedules can get. Therefore, to help you pop in for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, we have segregated the best 10 cafes in Chandigarh.
Cafes are the best place to feed people from all walks of life while encouraging communication for them. They contain vibrant energy, yummy food, and many sorts of relaxation. So spend time with your loved ones or work on important projects without any distractions, with a visit to your favorite cafe. Chandigarh has many stylish and eternal cafes, which are significantly popular among the people because of their ambiance, soothing aura, eye-catching interiors, and incredible variety of food. Let’s check the 10 best right away!
10 Best Cafe in Chandigarh
Books n Brew Cafe:
- Address: SCO 8, 1st Floor, Udyan Path, Sector 16 D, Chandigarh, 160015
- Phone Number: 0172-5276161
- Timings: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- About: This cafe is heaven, especially for all book lovers to chill with your friends while enjoying food and coffee. Its menu includes awesome food such as tasty biryanis, fried rice, burgers, refreshing drinks, mango shakes, orange shakes, and juices. It has a light and friendly aura, which is ideal for chats and casual discussions. It also contains a small library that has exciting collections of books, novels, and entertainment magazines. However, the main intention of owners is to promote book culture and intellectual discussions among visitors. So, if you live in Chandigarh, or have travelled to the city for some work then I suggest you visit this amazing cafe and enjoy it!
Great Times Cafe:
- Address: SCO No 79, Sector 46 C, Main Market, Chandigarh, 160047
- Timings: 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- About: This cafe is all about fun, enriched food, and amazing ambiance. Located at the city’s commercial hub, Great Times Cafe is preferred by young people and college students because of its affordable prices. Considered one of the best cafes in the city Chandigarh, it lets you hang out and have a conversation with your friends for hours over a cup of coffee. Their specials include mix sauce pasta, margarita burger, and dark chocolate shake. So this can be a great place to visit!
- Address: SCO 41, Sector 21C, Chandigarh, 160022
- Phone Number: 0172-4023311
- Timings: 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- About: This is yet another name on the list of great cafes in Chandigarh. Midpoint Cafe is mostly visited by students and young folks. They offer a decent choice of food, sober decor, and prompt services at economical rates. From rich, steaming soups and plain garlic bread to refreshing mojitos and hot coffee, you’ll get everything here.
- Address: SCF 8-9, Shastri Market Rd, Sector 22-D, Chandigarh, 160022
- Phone Number: 0172-4003286
- Timings: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- About: This cafe includes outdoor seating, a smoking area, great hospitality, and amazing food. It is considered among the best cafes in Chandigarh. Here honey is added to every dish in place of sugar as a substitute. It is a popular chain, owned by a group of young entrepreneurs, who have their cafes not only in Chandigarh but also in other cities.
- Address: SCO 180, Inner Market, Sector 7-C, Chandigarh, 160019
- Timings: 11:30 AM to 11:30 PM
- About: Are you looking for an amazing meal? If yes, your search ends here. With the perfect ambiance, impeccable services, and delicious food, the Scola Cafe is considered one of the must-visit places in Chandigarh. You can try their variety of starters, main course items ranging from Chinese to Italian with plenty of amazing dessert options. Its specials include butter chicken, coffee, pancakes, and churros. So enjoy!
- Address: Sector 7 and 35, Chandigarh
- Timings: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- About: As the name suggests, Oven Fresh is a bakery shop and cafe that specializes in snacks, desserts, and pastries. The place serves delicious baked bbq chicken pasta, paneer tikka sandwich, and spicy sausage sensation pizza. Their menu is considered quite interesting with exotic names of the eatables that can make one curious to try.
The Hedgehog Cafe:
- Address: Inner Market, SCF 12, Sector 7-C, Sector 7, Chandigarh, 160019
- Phone Number: 0172-4730478
- Timing: 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- About: Located in the inside Market of Sector 7, this small cafe in Chandigarh is primitively known for reading and co-working purposes. It is one of the best book cafes in Chandigarh, with a creative interior, peaceful ambiance, and courteous staff to charm the visitors. Their specials include hot piping soups, pizzas, and exciting desserts.
- Address: Chandigarh Rd, Phase-2, 28/8, Industrial Area Phase I, Chandigarh, 160002
- Phone Number: 0172-5043333
- Timings: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- About: This cafe provides free WIFI, valet parking, and wheelchair access. It is an addition to the popular cafe list of Chandigarh. Located inside the Fern Residency hotel, it offers a wide variety of Indian, Italian, continental cuisine, and exotic mocktails. This cafe is a great place for chitchats, formal meetings, and peaceful solo visits with artistic decor and amazing staff.
- Address: Coal Depot Complex, Shop No. 2 & 3,10 D, Chandigarh, 160011
- Timings: 10:00 AM to 11:30 PM
- Phone Number: 0172-4630666
- About: This cafe flaunts chic decor, vibrant wall art, both indoor and outdoor seating, and wheelchair access. It happens to be one of the best cafes in Chandigarh that also serves outstanding Indian and international dishes. Thus, making the food hard to miss. Besides all these facilities it also offers soothing retro music which indeed will win your heart.
The Willow Cafe:
- Address: Shop No, 01, Azaadi Rte, Sector 10 D, Chandigarh, 160010
- Phone Number: 08437043234
- Timings: 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- About: This is also a popular cafe in Chandigarh to spend some quality time over tea, coffee, and munchies. The menu here is elaborate and varied, from kebabs to healthy salads and soups to high-quality grilled stuff. With tasty food, friendly staff, speedy services, WIFI, and a free parking facility, this cafe pulls the crowd throughout the day! So I recommend you to visit it at least once.
Now, you know the 10 best cafes in Chandigarh. People from different parts of Chandigarh and the country come for a visit to these tantalizing cafes. So choose the best according to your taste and preference or visit all one by one! Every cafe has its unique features; some have live music while others offer fascinating and intrigued ambiance. So visit them and increase the fun! Happy visiting!