2020 has brought an incredible amount of stress, anxiety, fights, fears, pain, depression, and mental health issues. People live in this vicious circle of making money, and even the workplace isn’t isolated from the realities of our global situation. But fret not! We can deal with it together by taking assistance from the top Psychiatrists in Chandigarh.
How can a psychiatrist help?
- They provide urgent care for an unforeseen mental illness.
- They will help you manage a long-term mental condition.
- They will share expert advice about lifestyle changes.
- They provide exclusive assistance to an individual, their partner, family, or carers.
- They will be a great help if your health condition is challenging to diagnose, involves suicidal ideas, happens suddenly, needs medication, or isn’t responding to the standard treatment of your family doctor.;
Many people feel this rush of emotions which sometimes becomes difficult to tackle. Approximately 1 out of every 20 people in India suffer from depression. However, the symptoms vary according to an individual’s demeanor. Statistics also suggest that more than 2 lakh Indians commit suicides each year, thus making depression a severe mental disorder. So let’s handle these issues with physiological treatments, meditation, and brain stimulation therapies by picking the best psychiatrist in Chandigarh.
Also Read: 10 Best Neurologists in Chandigarh to handle Your Nervous System Disorders
10 Best Psychiatrist in Chandigarh
Dr. Parmod Kumar | Dr. Parmod Clinic:
- Address: House No.131, Sector-35A, Chandigarh, CH 160035
- Phone Number: 0172-461413
- Website: http://www.drparmodclinic.com/
- Timings: Mon-Fri: 10am – 3pm and 6pm – 8:30pm; Sat: 10am – 3pm and 6pm – 7pm; Sun: Closed
- About: Dr. Parmod Kumar is one of the best psychiatrists in Chandigarh. He provides comprehensive treatments and professional counseling services. He has treated many international patients and specializes in all aspects of psychiatric and mental issue treatments. His main expertise is in de-addiction, rehabilitation, marriage, sex, and interpersonal counseling. His areas of interest include addiction psychiatry, general psychiatry, and drug screening. He practices in his own clinic offering the patients and their families a very relaxed home-like environment.
Dr. Sumit Inder Singh:
- Address: 1526, Sector-34D, Chandigarh, CH 160022
- Phone Number: 0172-2668860, 98724-22768
- Timings: Mon-Sat: 10am – 2pm, 4:30pm – 7pm, Sun: Closed
- Website: http://www.drsumeetinder.com/index.php/about-us
- About: Dr. Sumeet Inder Singh offers quality treatment and counseling at affordable prices. He has completed his MBBS and M.D. (Psychiatry) degree from Dayanand Medical College & Hospital Ludhiana. He has more than 10 years of clinical experience in managing adult psychiatric disorders. He is among the top senior consultant Psychiatrists in Chandigarh and has a specialization in drug de-addiction. So you can fix an appointment with him without any second thoughts.
Dr. Rajeev Trehan:
- Address: 3370, Sector 27D, Chandigarh, CH 160019
- Phone Number: 0172-4044242
- Timings: Mon-Sun: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Website: http://www.drrajeevtrehan.com/
- Consultation fee: Starts from INR 700
- About: Dr. Rajeev Trehan has 24 years of pervasive experience. He completed his MBBS from Punjab Medical Council in 1993 and has done his M.D. (Psychiatry) from Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University, Rohtak in the year 2007. Dr. Rajeev Trehan specializes in psychiatric and mental illnesses such as sexology, mental stress, child/adolescent psychiatry, and addiction psychiatry. Besides, he is a member of the Indian Association of Private Psychiatry and Indian Psychiatric Society. His goal is to open the first comprehensive child care center to complete children’s special educational needs and specific learning disabilities.
Dr. Bhupinderjeet Kaur:
- Address: The Mind Clinic in Sector 33C, Landmark: Opposite Terrace Garden, Chandigarh
- Phone Number: 09814950797
- Timings: MON-SAT 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Consultation fee: INR 1200
- About: Dr. Bhupinderjit Kaur is one of the best Psychiatrists in Chandigarh. She is an adolescent/child and Geriatric Psychiatrist. She has experience of 20 years in treating patients with different mental illnesses. She completed her MBBS and MD from Government Medical College, Patiala (Punjab). Some of her services include stress management, marital counseling, psychosexual counseling, and more. Upon taking her sessions, many patients have shown drastic improvement in their mental health.
Dr. Sudha Jain:
- Address: Chandigarh Neuropsychiatry Centre, Number: 1553, Sector 34, Chandigarh
- Phone Number: 0172-2604444
- Timings: MON-SAT 11:00 AM-1:00 PM & 6:00 PM-7:00 PM
- Consultation Fee: INR 1200
- About: Dr. Sudha Jain is among the best Psychiatrists in the city of Chandigarh. She holds 43 years of experience and has completed her MBBS from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, and MD-Psychiatry from Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education And Research, Chandigarh. Some of her services include family therapy, child guidance, psychological testing, de-addiction therapy, and EEG lab testing. With her experience, she has handled multiple cases, making her one of the doctors who can treat people with any complex situation.
Also Read: Top 10 Dentists In Chandigarh To Take Care Of Your Dental Health
Dr. Sannidhya Verma:
- Address: Healing Hospital, SCO 18-19, Opposite Canara Bank, Chandigarh
- Phone Number: 0172-5087111
- Timings: 0172-5088883
- Consultation Fee: INR 500
- About: Dr. Sannidhya Varma is an addiction, geriatric, and adolescent/child Psychiatrist. He has 5 years of experience in this field and has completed his MD-Psychiatry from King George’s Medical College, Lucknow and MBBS from the Government Medical College, Chandigarh. He is also a member of the Indian Psychiatric Society and Indian Association of Child and Adolescent Mental Health. His services include de-addiction depression treatment, anxiety disorders treatment, stress management, withdrawal symptoms, and more. So you can choose him for your treatment.
Dr. Ashvin Mohan:
- Address: Euzen- Mental and Health Clinic, SCO 2417-2418, Sector 22C, Near Aroma Taxi Stand, Chandigarh
- Phone Number: 0172-3349401
- Timing: MON-SAT at specified times
- Consultation Fee: INR 700
- About: Dr. Ashwin Mohan has extensive experience in dealing with all types of psychiatric and substance use disorders or addictions. This clinical psychologist is available for counseling on various emotional issues. He has experience of over 17 years, and his services include psychodiagnostic, IQ assessment, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), and more.
Dr. Sunil Gupta:
- Address: 17, Phase 4, Sector 59, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Chandigarh 160059
- Phone Number: 01762-287222
- Timings: MON, WED, and FRI 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM & TUE, THU 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Consultation Fee: INR 500
- About: Dr. Sunil Gupta specializes in mental health issues, including depression, drug and alcohol addiction, schizophrenia, childhood behavioral issues, psychosexual disorders, and marital problems. He has experience of more than 9 years in psychiatry and implements a specialized skill of giving activities to his patients for understanding them better.
Dr. Pretjoot Kaur
- Address: Dr. Bedi’s Pediatric & Psychiatric Clinic, House Number #1259 SECTOR 37-B, Chandigarh
- Timings: MON-SAT 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Consultation Fee: INR 800
- About: Dr. Preetjot Kaur Bedi is also a Psychiatrist in Chandigarh with 12 years of experience in this field. She completed her MBBS from Govt. Medical College, Amritsar (Punjab, India) and MD-Psychiatry from Dayanand Medical College & Hospital Ludhiana, Punjab. Her services include management of suicidal behavior, anger, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), abnormal, unusual, strange behavior, and drug abuse de-addiction therapy.
Dr. Munish Aggarwal:
- Address: CMC Hospital, SCO 52/54, Sector 17-C, Chandigarh
- Phone Number: 0172-2722055
- Timings: MON-SAT 09:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Consultation Fee: Starts from INR 500
- About: Dr. Munish Aggarwal is a top psychiatrist in Chandigarh and has experience of 8 years in this field. So you can book an appointment with him to improve your mental health.
Now, you know the 10 best Psychiatrists in Chandigarh. Understand your symptoms and take the expertise of their innovative therapies. Their ability to treat mental health has expanded with agility in the past decades and will further improve exponentially in the coming years. So contact them to enhance your physical health and mental wellbeing.
Also Read: Top 10 Cardiologists in Chandigarh To Take Care Of Your Heart Health