The universities of France are among the best. They offer outstanding research opportunities, infrastructure, and innovative technologies. Other than this, there are plenty of job opportunities for french experts. But it becomes a challenge as the universities and recruitment agencies demand a certain proficiency level in the French language.
Therefore, the only way to achieve an edge over others is to give a french-language test and gain certification. It will accredit your ability to understand french and make it easier to enroll in specific programs and study abroad as an international candidate. The requirement of proficiency may vary depending on the selected courses. However, multiple exams certify that.
Purpose: It is a standardized test that measures french proficiency on a single, continuous scale for non-native French speakers. It works best if you need to evaluate your French skills for Canadian immigration, French universities, or work.
So it is vital to take French coaching and make your institute selection process a breeze. We have segregated these top 5 French coaching institutes in Chandigarh from the rest, based on past results, quality of training classes provided, and the fee structure. Let’s strike a chord and pick the best French Coaching Institute to register for a booming training experience:
New Cambridge College:
- Location: SCO 80-81-82, Top Floor, Sector 17-D, Chandigarh.
- Contact Numbers: 09878222772
- Website: https://newcambridgecollege.com/
- Course Duration and Speciality: New Cambridge is one of the most reliable institutes in Chandigarh to take French coaching. With a well-established team of experienced and professional trainers, this institute backs upon the ultra-modern study material beneficial for an average student. The classes are conducted for 5 to 6 hours a week. All the students are provided with proper study notes and abundant practice tests for cracking some of the prominent French exams.
- Fee Charges: The charges for each level and course are separate.
- Prominent Features:
- They offer separate regular and weekend class timings to make it convenient for the students and working professionals.
- They offer special compact classes for french, including DELF A1, DELF A2, DELF B1, DELF B2, SAT French, TEF, TCFQ or TCF, and hobby classes. So, pick according to your requirement.
- All sessions are conducted on-site and online as well.
Alliance Francaise de Chandigarh
- Location: Near Hibiscus Garden, Sector 36-A, Chandigarh
- Website: http://chandigarh.afindia.org
- Contact Number: 0172-2668627, 2647894, 09878081322
- Course Duration and Speciality: Alliance Francaise is one of the best options for taking french coaching in Chandigarh. It provides three months of training that starts in March, June, September, and December.
- Fee Structure: The fee structure varies according to the type of certification.
- Prominent Features:
- This French coaching institute has experienced and seasoned faculty to assist the students in clearing the language test.
- It is recognized by the French embassy in India. It is a non-profit and non-partisan organization that promotes communication between cultures.
- Location: SCO-274, 1st Floor, Sector-35-D, Chandigarh
- Website: http://www.frenchace.com/
- Contact Number: 09501694431
- Course Duration and Speciality: Another name that clicks is French Ace. They have an experienced staff and provide a friendly learning experience.
- Fee Structure: The course fee varies with the levels.
- Location: SCF 19, Sector 8-B, Inner Market, Chandigarh
- Number: 0172-4009390, 9646012118, 9888012118
- Website: http://aiflc.in/
- Course Duration and Speciality: This is one of the reputed French coaching institutes in Chandigarh. It trains its students to compete with the best in the country and imbibes their enthusiasm to unleash their acumen. The Course duration varies.
- Fee Structure: The fee structure also varies as per the test and level.
- Prominent Features:
- The institute offers personal scrutiny to all the students.
- They also provide comprehensive study material, a competitive atmosphere, and quality teaching.
- Location: SCO 58 59, Ground Floor, Sector 34 A, Chandigarh.
- Contact Number: 07307606123
- Course Duration and Speciality: This institute helps generate a competitive spirit in the students to yield better results. The course duration may vary.
- Fee Structure: The fee structure is nominal. However, it varies according to the test.
- Prominent Features: This institute can coach you for various exams of French including DELF A1, DELF A2, DELF B1, DELF B2, TEF, TCFQ, and more.
Also Read: Top 5 IELTS Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh (With Fees and Duration)
The fees mentioned above for each French Coaching Institute may vary as per the test and level selected by them. So, we recommend the students get in touch with the faculty as some of the institutes even have early morning and late evening batches to make the learning more convenient for you. Now you understand all about the Top French coaching Institutes in Chandigarh.
Still, you are looking for some compelling reasons to learn the French language? There are many! But here we have segregated the 10 top benefits of learning French. Let’s explore the endless opportunities in India as well as abroad.
- Most widely used language of Europe: It is the most popular language spoken by over 300 million people in about five continents. Besides, it is the 5th most widely spoken language in the world.
- Job opportunities: Carrer is one of the most crucial factors to learn the French language. It opens opportunities in healthcare, medicine, automobile, entertainment, tourism, and more in India. Therefore, having french on your CV is a plus one!
- Career scope in India: French as a language is used by big business houses. Many companies require professional language translators, proofreaders, content writers, and trainers. The scope of this language is rising, as France is the fundamental economic partner for foreign investment.
- Study or Work: France is the land of innovations. They offer several courses in bachelors, masters, doctoral, and post-doctoral programs.
- French in travel, tourism, and hotel industry: French people make money and are entitled to six-week holidays! Yes! Six long weeks. They travel the whole world but are not that fluent in English. Therefore, fluency in the French language will help you grab a job in one of these industries. Enjoy to the fullest yet earn recognition.
- A language to pursue higher education: You can study in the top-ranked educational institutes in Europe and the world by learning the french language. Therefore, learn and choose the best business schools.
- Builds international relations: Not only a working language, but French is also the official language of the United Nations, European Union, UNESCO, NATO, the International Olympic Committee, Red Cross, and International Courts.
- Fun to learn: It is an easy-to-learn language. There are many opportunities to learn this language in the market.
- A good base for other languages: This language can be used as a base to learn other languages like Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Romanian. Also, English since a significant percentage of English vocabulary is derived from french.
- It is a beautiful language: It is called the language of love for decades. It may sound cheesy, but the language is aesthetically pleasing, beautiful, poetic, and harmonious. It seems incredibly musical to a non-native year.
So if you’re looking for the best corporate jobs, go and learn french by picking the best coaching institute in Chandigarh.
Types of French Tests:
A french proficiency test will evaluate your ability to use the language in real-life situations. It measures a candidate’s command of four skills reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Several diplomas act as valid proof of knowledge to study in French universities. These are universally recognized and focus on the different levels of proficiency.
TYPES OF DIPLOMAS/TESTS:
- DILF (Diplôme Initial De Langue Française): If you are at beginners’ level french then you can take the DILF test. This will certify that you have an elementary level of proficiency corresponding to A1.1 of the CEFRL. The minimum age for this is at least 16 years old.
- DELF and DALF: These are the two most prestigious tests for non-native French speakers. Each year, more than 3 lakh students enroll for this test worldwide. There are six levels in this, so register as per your proficiency.
- TEF ( Test d’Evaluation de Française): Unlike the previous test, this is a single test where your scores will determine the points awarded against your proficiency. It is used for several purposes, including work permits in Canada and France. This includes five further levels.
- TCF (Test de Connaissance du Française): This is yet another placement test for non-native french speakers. It is similar to TEF and is administered by the CIEP on behalf of the French ministry of education. This further includes five types of tests.
- TELC: This European language certificate is the exam to gauge language competency. This test is available in 11lingos, with over 80 different certifications, including french, like tests for school-going students, professionals, and other tailor-made content.
Make it one of the best decisions you ever made. Go through the above-mentioned French coaching institutes in Chandigarh and add a silver lining to your preparation journey. Although, the duration of preparation varies from student to student depending on their grasping capability. Work hard with dedication to prepare yourself thoroughly. Happy learning!
Also Read: Top 5 SAT Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh (With Fees and Course Duration)